Current Role: Point72 Asset Management – Fundamental Researcher Dec 2019 – Present
TheStreet / CNBC – Research Analyst For Jim Cramer & CNBC’s Mad Money Jan 2018 – Dec 2019
- Evaluated and analyzed over 300 public and private companies for Jim Cramer.
- Work directly with Jim Cramer on the topics presented and discussed on CNBC’s Mad Money and CNCB’s Squawk on the Street
- Conduct fundamental research on individual companies and market trends, including financial analysis, industry trends, company management, and strategies for Jim Cramer.
- Write custom equity research reports for Jim Cramer, summarizing research findings, covering both qualitative and quantitative insights, valuation, risks, competitive position, and questions for management.
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, including company documents and materials, SEC/regulatory filings (annual reports, 10-K’s, 10-Q’s etc.), industry publications, and online data services.
- Assist in the development of original investment ideas presented by Jim Cramer on CNBC’s Mad Money.
- Maintain IPO database including deal sizes, offering information and returns.
- Ad-hoc interviews filmed for TheStreet.com including live panel discussions on financial markets and investing.
- Monitor global financial markets, financial trends, sectors and economic data.